Cardiologist Suggests This 5-Day Diet Safe Way to Lose 15 Pounds
The diet we follow on daily basis plays an incredible important part in our overall life and health, as well as whether or not we are going to be prone to various health risks and conditions.
Most of us are aware of the fact that following a healthy diet will not only make us healthier and stronger, but it will also help us cut down on the excess fat.
One such diet is the one below, which has been designed by an European cardiologist. Eggs are the primary source of protein in this simple diet, and the breakfast is the same every day: 1 piece of your favorite fruit, (anything except for bananas or grapes), along with some blueberries or blackberries.
- Lunch: 1 cup of yogurt, 1 egg and 1 orange
- Dinner: 2 pieces of toast, ½ a cucumber, 2 tomatoes and 2 boiled eggs
- Lunch: 1 cup of yogurt, 1 boiled egg and 1 orange
- Dinner: 125 grams of red meat, 1 piece of toast, 1 orange and 1 coffee or tea (no sugar)
- Lunch: 1 orange, 1 cucumber and 1 boiled egg
- Dinner: 125 grams of cooked red meat, 1 piece of toast, 1 orange and 1 cup of coffee or tea
- Lunch: 1 piece of toast, 125 grams of cottage cheese and 1 orange
- Dinner: repeat the same as day 3
- Lunch: 200 grams of cooked meat or fish, 1 piece of toast and 1 tomato
- Dinner: ½ a pound of cooked peas, potatoes and carrots
Strictly following the protocol above will provide you with incredible results. However, be sure you avoid salt, alcohol and cigarettes.